Click on any item to order
The Camlink DM wireless director’s monitor includes a CVW Swift 800 TX/RX set, a Portkeys HH7 monitor, and CMR custom yoke assembly. It provides a low-cost alternative to much higher costing systems while providing the performance needed for many professional applications.
The CVW Swift 800 wireless video set has an LOS range of 800 ft, with resolution up to 1080p(60) with an HDMI input. It has latency of less than 70ms. Both the transmitter and receiver are small and lightweight and have Sony type NP-F battery plates for power. But the receiver mounted on the monitor yoke is powered from the dual hot swappable NP-F batteries on the Portkeys HH7 monitor. A custom CMR voltage converter improves battery life.
The Portkeys HH7 monitor is a 7”, 1200 NIT (sunlight viewable) monitor with an array of professional features including 3D Luts. It has two Sony type NP-F battery mounts, which also power the CVW Swift 800 transmitter, and the batteries are hot-swappable.
The total weight of the directors monitor is just 2.6 lbs. using small NP-F550 batteries which provide over 2 hours operating time. With NP-F750 batteries the operating time is over 4 hours with a total weight of just 3.1 lbs. And with NP-F970 batteries the operating time is up to 7 hrs with a total weight of 3.6 lbs.
The Camlink DM will add essential production value to your business at a surprisingly low cost.
The Camlink DM yoke is constructed with lightweight anodized aluminum with comfortable hand grips and a removable lanyard. It sets down perfectly on a table and has ¼-20 female adapter for quick mounting on a tripod or light stand.
The optional hard case kit (PN: CVPKDM11) holds everything in the kit, and up to 4 NP-F batteries of any size (batteries are not included).
Camlink DM adds Production Value
Swift 800 specifications
- Wireless Range: Up to 800 ft. LOS
- Frequency Range: 5 GHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- Latency: <70 msec.
- Video Format: Up to 1080P(60)
- Transmitter Input: HDMI
- Receiver Output: HDMI
- Transmitter Battery Plate: Sony L-series NP-F
- Receiver Battery Plate: Sony L-series NP-F
Portkeys HH7 Specifications
- Display Size: 7”
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Viewing angle: Vertical 178°, Horizontal 178°
- Maximum Brightness: 1200 NITS
- Contrast Ratio: 1200/1
- Real Time LUT Monitoring: SDR
- Image Controls: Check Field, Color Temperature Selection, Customizable Aspect Ratios, False Color, Focus Peaking, H/V Delay, Histogram, Image Flip, OSD Flip, Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom, Screen Markers, Underscan, Zebra
- I/O : HDMI type A input, HDMI type A output
- Audio: 3.5 mm Headphone Output